Mayors Park is also known as Dorothy Mcalinden Park. Very open and wind exposed course with a huge grass maze, long fast pavement and loamy dirt sections.
- 9am, Registration Opens
- 10am , Women's 3/4, Men's 4/5 Open, 35+ & 45+ for 30 minutes
- 10:45am, Women's P/1/2/3/4, Singlespeed, Men's 3/4/5 Open, 35+ & 45+ for 45 minutes
- 11:30am, Junior Boys/Girls 9-16 for 30 minutes
- 12:15pm Kids Race (8 & under)
- 12:30pm, Men's P/1/2/3/4 Open, 35+ & 45+ for 60 minutes
$100 cash for the top three finishers in both Men's and Women's Elite races. Possible merchandise and bragging rights for all other categories.
- Register Online: https://www.usacycling.org/register/2016-2905
- $30 online entry fee per race (add $10 late-fee for on-site registration)
- $15 online entry fee for juniors (add $5 late-fee for on-site registration)
- Cash/check accepted for on-site registration
Google Mayors Park, Reno, NV
Parking, start line and registration at the main park entrance along Stead Blvd.
See the Results page