It's a cyclocross course; there's barriers, run-ups and all that jazz. What more do you want? Mud? Snow? (actually it snowed so much in 2013, that we moved the race one-month-sooner for 2014) But it's November in the mountains, so come prepared. Get on out here.
- 9am, Registration Opens
- 10am , Women's 3/4, Men's 4/5 Open, 35+ & 45+ for 30 minutes
- 10:45am, Women's P/1/2/3/4, Singlespeed, Men's 3/4/5 Open, 35+ & 45+ for 45 minutes
- 11:30am, Junior Boys/Girls 9-16 for 30 minutes
- 12:15pm Kids Race (8 & under)
- 12:30pm, Men's P/1/2/3/4 Open, 35+ & 45+ for 60 minutes
$100 cash for the top three finishers in both Men's and Women's Elite races. Possible merchandise and bragging rights for all other categories.
- Register Online: https://www.usacycling.org/register/2016-2906
- $30 online entry fee per race (add $10 late-fee for on-site registration)
- $15 online entry fee for juniors (add $5 late-fee for on-site registration)
- Cash/check accepted for on-site registration
See the Results page