Brand new course for 2016 at Auburn Ski Club in Soda Springs, California. Ever done a cross race at 7000' elevation? Now's your chance! This spectator-friendly course features a pavement start, technical maze and a few challenging climbs.
- 9am, Registration Opens
- 10am , Women's B & C, Men's C, Men's C 35+, Juniors for 30 minutes
- 10:45am, Women's A, Men's B, Men's B 35+, Singlespeed for 45 minutes
- 11:30am, Kids Race
- 12:00pm, Men's A, Men's A 35+ for 60 minutes
$100 cash for the top three finishers in both Men's A and Women's A races. Merchandise and bragging rights for all other categories.
- Register Online: https://www.usacycling.org/register/2016-2842
- $30 online entry fee per race (add $10 late-fee for on-site registration)
- $15 online entry fee for juniors (add $5 late-fee for on-site registration)
- Cash/check accepted for on-site registration
Ample parking available in the Auburn Ski Club lodge lot.
See the Results page